Guidelines for Return
No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization from KRUT LED. Contact the KRUT LED office at 864-401-8156 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA). Requests to return merchandise must be made within thirty (30) days from date of sell by KRUT LED. All returns must be shipped prepaid to the location designated on the return authorization form. Credit will be issued based on the original invoice price, or price in effect at time of return, whichever is lower, less a minimum disposition charge of 15% (to defray the cost of handling). All returned product must be in salable condition in order to qualify for return. KRUT LED reserves the right to refuse any incomplete or damaged return. KRUT LED will not accept, service or be held responsible for any returned product which has been subjected to improper handling resulting from customer’s abuse or negligence.
The following items have a NO RETURN POLICY:
1. Special Orders
Special order is defined as any non-inventory item or group of items, which was ordered expressly and uniquely for a specific customer. Any item from our product list can fall under the definition of the special order.
2. Custom Cuts
Any item that is considered a custom cut, a sample, or that has been cut or sized by KRUT LED specifically for that customer’s unique requirements and specifications.
3. Clearance, Closeout, and Overstock Items
Any item that is sold as a partial product, open box, used, or other than new. All returns are subject to approval and the refund policy stated above.
Guidelines for Warranty Replacement
1. Refer to our full warranty policy located on our site at http://www.krut-led.com.
2. KRUT LED provide 3 or 5 Years warranty on different products as specified on the warranty policy from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase must be presented by the customer in the form of an invoice for warranty replacements.
3. Prior to any return for warranty replacement customer must obtain an RMA number from KRUT LED by submitting a properly filled out RMA form, available on our website at http://www.krut-led.com. Mail completed forms to email@example.com, for questions or concerns please call our office at 864-401-8156.
4. RMA number is strictly for reference use only; it does not guarantee warranty service upon receipt. Please refer to our full warranty policy before filing a claim.
5. Warranty replacement does not guarantee all fixtures will be replaced with a new fixture if the fixture returned can be repaired.
6. All products must be inspected by KRUT LED before replacement(s) are issued.
7. In case the product for warranty replacement has been discontinued or is no longer in stock, KRUT LED reserves the right to replace the product with an equivalent fixture.
8. If returning via shipping: any return without a valid RMA number conspicuously displayed on the outside of the shipment will be rejected, the customer is responsible for all costs associated with returning the products back to KRUT LED for inspection.
9. KRUT LED reserves the right to refuse any incomplete or damaged return.
10.KRUT LED will not accept, service or be held responsible for any returned product which has been subjected to improper handling resulting from customer’s abuse or negligence.
11.Returned products under warranty will be replaced or exchanged within 20 working days from the date of receipt.
12.Customer is responsible for verifying replacements and notify KRUT LED of any discrepancy within 48 hours of receipt.