Our LED Displays are High Quality Designs with Scientific Design that are MET Certified and
comply with the UL48 Standard.
1. In order to avoid the potential defects present in design and production, we conduct a
series of reliability tests such as the electronic performance test for semi-finished and
finished products, the anti-dust test, the waterproof test, the vibration test and thermal
shock test, etc. before displays leaves our manufacturing plant.
2. SMD technology consumes less power then traditional DIP displays
3. SMD viewing angle is the same (>120°) horizontally and vertically. allowing for optimal
viewing from any position.
4. One of the biggest advantages of SMD vs DIP is that SMD displays have the advantage of:
A. the color output is more vivid and crisper and truer to the intended color along
with better color uniformity.
B. SMD displays are lighter in weight compared to DIP displays.
5. P6.67, 8 & 10 stands for the distance between LED’s in Millimeters, the smaller the number
the higher the resolution.
Modular Panels mean that we can create any standard size and many custom sizes!